Registering for the Kanyata website is free.
If you'd like to launch a Kanyata CSO of stocks or bonds,
you'll pay an CSO set-up fee of ₪20,000. This fee includes:
- Marketing package, including strategic planning, graphic design, and more
- Consultation with a Kanyata advisor (attorney, accountant, or financial advisor)
- Full support in setting up and launching your campaign
- Setting up a trusteeship agreement and payment processing account
- Registering the transfer of ownership of the stock/bonds purchases to the new owners
- Automated receipting of equity purchasers
- Dividend distribution arrangement
On the CSO sale of stocks or bonds, you'll pay 6%-10%* fee on all equity sold (not including credit card fees, if any). The exact fee
depends on the type of company and activity that you engage in.
Traders pay 2.75% on every trade that they make.
Prices listed here do not include VAT.